Friday, August 17, 2012

Bumps in the road

Well, hmm. I'm not quite sure I have much at all to say today.

K decided that she isn't interested in dating right now, but she still wants to be friends. I can respect that. Being in a committed triad is hard work and takes time and focus.

I just hate that it happened while we were out of town and through a text message. I guess it kind of stings more. Plus, it leaves a lot of unanswered questions. What would have happened if we didn't come on this trip? What would have happened if we didn't have sex the night before we left? What if we didn't ask her to be our girlfriend so soon?

Blah!

Oh well. She's still our friend - maybe when the other things in her life settle down a bit she'll be ready for a relationship with Amber and I. I just wish we could help her on all of the fronts in her life while she's getting through them. =( </3

Amber and I have talked about it a little bit (we haven't had just a ton of time since we're still on this trip) and we'll be okay. This isn't going to ruin our ideas about or trip into poly! =)

-Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment