Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Vacation makes me crazy

I'm a pretty normal person. I like to take it easy, not be stressed out and just let things happen. However vacations bring out the worst in me. I hate flying, I hate packing and I hate being cramped into rooms with people I barely can stand. (who doesn't?)


All of this left me so stressed out I thought I was going to miscarry my baby. No joke. I was having contractions and pain. I took it out on all the wrong people. I cried myself to sleep a few nights in a row.

So vacations make me crazy.

I could still cry some more. I'm a lot more relaxed now. A LOT more. Something about riding in a limo and exploring NYC will do that too you. (Yes I'm spoiled ;) ) Very. Spoiled. I wouldn't trade all the crap in my life for all the good things now.

So:

I
AM
SORRY!


I really am. I have grown past the lashing out, the mean comebacks and yet on vacation there I was lashing out, being mean and hurtful. That's not me. I'm a really sweet person. I love helping people. Instead I turned into a twisted bitch.

That's all I think I really have to say. I'm sorry.


Love,


Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment