Sunday, August 12, 2012

First Post by Brad

Wow - the last few weeks have been absolutely crazy! Crazy in a fantastic way :) I guess I'll just start at the beginning and go from there! This post is really like the Spark Notes on the past two weeks :) If some of this seems like a blur, that's because that's how it is in my head - a glorious blur!

In the beginning - 

A couple of weeks ago we started talking to K on the internet. Immediately we felt a connection to her. She's beautiful, intelligent, creative, honest - in a nutshell she's perfect! We talked to her for a few days before going out on a date with her.

Making it official

Amber and I have never met a more genuine person. We knew immediately that we wanted K in our relationship! On the second date Amber and I wanted to make it official by asking K to be our girlfriend. I know this was a huge step for all 3 of us! When she said yes, a wave of happiness crashed over me. Amber and I have been together for 8 years (and married 1 of those years), but having K be an official part of our relationship immediately brought a joy that I hadn't experienced before. It was almost overwhelming, but in a good way!

Awkward...

I'm usually not a very shy or awkward person, but the first two dates with K were really awkward (even after she agreed to be our girlfriend before/on the second date). I guess part of me was still getting used to the dynamic of having K around and not wanting to make Amber uncomfortable or jealous. We all agreed that we would only move as fast as the slowest person (taking it slow is not something any of us are used to). That was really the first moment that I knew this was going to be a great relationship and that it could really work! :)

The third date

So we all know that the third date is "that date" - the time where you jump in to bed and check your sexual compatibility. With three people who are "taking it slow", I wasn't sure what to expect, especially with Amber and I leaving for 10 days the very next morning. I obviously really hoped that we would jump in to bed, but that's because I'm a guy and we can't really fight the primal desire to be in bed with two women at once - especially when they are as sexy and compatible with you as Amber and K are to me. As it turns out - we ended up in the bedroom at the end of the day :)

Buzzzzzzzz

So there we were - Amber and I were showing K our little collection of sex toys and goodies that we had collected over the past few years. Poor K lost her innocence in that moment! Lol! As it turns out, Amber had a vibrator that she forgot about buying and asked if K wanted it. Before she could answer, I said that it was OK as long as Amber showed her how to use it before she left. At this point, Amber was already halfway naked since she was doing laundry and getting ready for this trip that we're on. Since we all agreed that it was only fair, K agreed to be at least as equally naked ;) I'm not going to go in to more details here... suffice to say seeing Amber and K naked in bed was.... well, I'm not going to say it was god-like... but... actually... yes... It was DIVINE! :D

Emotions

Emotions were running high before, during, and after sex. At one point, K had some emotions that surfaced regarding a past love. I'd love to hear more about what she was going through (maybe she can make a post too ;) ) because it was obviously overwhelming emotionally for her being sexual with Amber and I. I ended up driving K home (sad panda) that night. We didn't talk much, but she held my hand the whole way home which was awesome! We even saw fireworks on the ride back - what an ending to 3 days of a crazy emotional high!

I'm leaving on a jet plane

The next morning (now yesterday for me if I can keep up with how many hours have passed!) Amber and I had to leave for New York City. We texted K to make sure she was okay (she was feeling ill) and to show her how much we already missed her (and still do :( ) We already knew that this trip was going to be hard, but after the past 3 days it was going to be even harder. Again, I'm not going to go into details, but this trip has already been a nightmare and we've only been here for ~22 hours. NYC sucks!

All I need is love, love, love

So late last night we 3 ran into our first little rough spot. K was feeling really hurt by a past love and Amber and I were trying to console her with little luck. She was obviously hurting and her hurting made me hurt :( Wow, my heart hurt for a girl that I've been dating officially for less than 48 hours too. Then it slipped... the "L word". Yup, Amber and I both told K we loved her. As I write this now, my hands are numb with a surge of energy that comes over my body because I can't say it in person and kiss her. I don't know if K understands how HUGE that is for Amber and I. We have never, ever, ever, told anyone else besides each other that we love them (at least not while we have been together the past 8 years).

Sunshine in the morning

As I started writing this post a Skype call came in from K. Seeing her after last night had been so rough was amazing. Her smile put a smile on my face. I miss her. Not only do I miss her, I miss the dynamic that Amber and I have together when we are at home. Family trips are always hard on Amber and I. I miss us. I miss the two of us. I miss the three of us. I want to be home!

This trip is...

This trip is going to be hard. Amber and I are fighting, but I keep telling her that maybe it will be good for us - that we can work to become stronger and better even with faced with all of these challenges. This trip is challenging, frustrating, angry - but maybe within all of that there is potential for greatness!

That's all for now. I've been neglecting my family to write this. I want Amber and K to read it and share their thoughts with me =)

-Brad

2 comments:

  1. I'm not going to lie and say that it isn't hard for me to read that. Jealousy is something I'm going to have to work through :-) <3 Amber

    ReplyDelete