Friday, August 10, 2012

New to Poly :)


This is totally crazy! My husband and I have always been open. Threesomes, singles, we just like to have fun. When our last "fun" adventure turned more serious for me, it was harder. MUCH harder. She didn't want the same things from me and I realized something was missing in my life. My husband realized the same thing. We started watching Polyamorous: Married and Dating on Showtime about two weeks ago. We instantly realized that is what we were looking for, something more serious. Something emotional. 

So we decided to start looking. Day one was a bunch of single guys who let's face it, not so great looking, and were just interested in quick lay. (Sorry! No thanks!). Second day Brad (my husband) started talking to a girl K. She was funny, down to earth, honest, open....too good to be truth plus on top of all of that, she is beautiful. We decided to meet. 


Instantly it was like a breath of fresh air. Comfortable, easy to talk to, and just plain genuine. None of us could believe how comfortable it was/is. We've hung out for three days straight, and made it official. <3


I can't believe how long I spent my life not realizing how amazing this could be. I think we live our lives in fear sometimes, afraid to feel affection, afraid to live outside of the normal scope. This amazingly beautiful, sweet, caring, and just honest person came into our lives a few short days ago and already my life is changed.

I won't say that this is going to be easy by any means but, "Hello Poly, I think I'm gonna like it here."


Love, 


Amber 

No comments:

Post a Comment